Infiltrating the Airship Infiltrating the Airship

The secret to the line of the movie, lies within your ninja skills.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Madness Accelerated Madness Accelerated

Too easy

Shad's Army Scrapbook Shad's Army Scrapbook

You're a bad smoothskin :( Ghouls are awesome, still, great art.

Random Fact Generator Random Fact Generator

Meh

I just spammed Hit Me until I got all medals. Lol. Didn't even bother to read XD

Nanobeast Nanobeast

Good

Very very long, easy on normal, haven't tested out other difficulties yet, but I don't get how to get Pacifist medals(don't shoot at all). The boss isn't going to kill himself.

RatherRandomReality responds:

Don't shoot doesn't mean don't throw bombs. That is one clue out of two. The other one you have to figure out yourself. Thanks for playing!

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

Sweet

Got all the medals. Really fun like the rest of the series. Here's a tip on how to get all the medals:

______________
DELETED BY FBI
______________

PuffballsUnited responds:

Phew. That was a close one.

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

Very fun

Even tho the partner always fires slow, giving the partner the Rifle is the best option. No enemies after level 11, I was looking forward to the Minigun.

leonardozimbres responds:

Thanks for the tip.

rUPunzel rUPunzel

Lol

Actually, to win the game, you gotta let yourself die. rUPunzel was a whore, was she? I only wanted to earn the bad medals and be done with it XD

Friday: The Game Friday: The Game

To the guy below

Press Y
Lool

Tzai responds:

Hi DarkKingBernard, thank you very much for the clarification! I sort of suspected it might be because of the qwertz keyboard layout. We'll have to look into this and see if we can implement a workaround without changing the buttons completely and alienating current players. Thanks for the great rating as well!